Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone out there have the wood steering wheel? Is it worth the money? What is the best price anyone got on the steering wheel?

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kananelee:
anyone out there have the wood steering wheel? Is it worth the money? What is the best price anyone got on the steering wheel?</font>
I got a used one on eBay for $100-it has a small scratch/cut on the leather, but it disppeared with a little TLC and liberal application of some leather care products. I can definitely live with this minor flaw, since the price was less than a third of what the discounters sell them for (around $360 I think). I plan to put it on tomorrow, but it looks very nice alongside the Honda faux wood trim I already have installed. My wife could care less about it or any of the other aftermarket accessories, but she tolerates it along with all the other goodies I have added to "our" (read: her!) Ody.

------------------
2001 EX
iVES
Infinity 652s/452s/105ts
Honda Wood Dash
Wheel Locks
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Roof Rails
Cassette Player
Heartland console
Foglights
Tranny Cooler

Coming up: In dash 6 CD Changer
Glove Box Light
Kelton Sub
Honda wood/leather steering wheel

·
Registered
127 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DDakRT:
What??? Where did you find it Odyfox? I have been looking for one forever on Ebay.

Can you post a link to that page so I can see it. Also was it a Odyssey wheel, 3.2TL wheel, or a Accord wheel? Thank
</font>
Here ya go....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=595780006&r=0&t=0

------------------
2001 EX
iVES
Infinity 652s/452s/105ts
Honda Wood Dash
Wheel Locks
Cargo Tray
Cargo Mat
Cargo Cover
Roof Rails
Cassette Player
Heartland console