Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
which one to install first? Fenderwell trims or Splash guard?
Does installing one will interfere the other?.
I just got shipment of several accessories from Honda and wanna install soon.

---2001 EX-L-RES GG
Cargo tray, cargo mat, Fenderwells,splash guard, Bug deflector, DoorEdges,Wheel Locks,Key chain,ODYSSEY License plate holder

·
Registered
55 Posts
Im about to install the same things you are. From going over H&H-accessories.com instructions, it doesn't seem like it. My parts not coming until the 18th.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I've installed both. Both are 20 minutes installations, and neither will interfere with the other. I did the mud flaps first.

·
Registered
368 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Gettin'AVan:
Is the fenderwell trim purely cosmetic?</font>
Well, I got them 'cause I liked the way they look. Tend to make the wheel wells look "flared out" a little bit. I assume they would also protect the wheel well lips from dings and nicks from morons parked next to you opening their cars doors into them.

------------------
'01 TW EX-N; Xenon "hid look" headlights; Honda Dash kit, Jensen Flip Down TV; Sony Mobile VCP; Cargo Tray; Leather wrap wheel; Pioneer 1665's; Infinity 452's, Glove Box light mod, door edge moldings, mud guards, wheel well moldings, '02 drink holders, Zaino'd

·
Registered
58 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by seeyoo:
Hi,
which one to install first? Fenderwell trims or Splash guard?
Does installing one will interfere the other?.
</font>
I installed both. Do the splash guards first. This way, you can align the fenderwell trim later so there are no gaps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts