Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this van was definitely worth the wait. The kiddies loved the DVD and the ride was so smooth. Power is great and the color is beautiful.
We'd like to add only a "few" items to it...leather wrap steering wheel, larger rearview mirror with outside temp and dimming light...cross bars for roof rack, fog lights, and possibly a front center console. Any recommendations on all these items...if more than one place, please mention all that would be worth looking into. Thanks!
This forum was great...thanks to all of you!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by adam1991:
Fog lights: we're getting a group buy together to get them from Trevor at H and A-Accessories.com. $285.</font>
What is the web address so that I can see them for H & A. Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Attn:Adam1991

Is there any way us Canadians can get in on this group buy for the fog lights? I see from Trevors website that they do not ship up to Canada.We need a U.S. supplier that will ship to us! Can we work on this?

Thanx

------------------
Milli

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have you thaught about approaching Dalt's Honda in Toronto. Many people on this site including myself purchased an in dash 6 CD changer from them for 235$ Cdn when my local dealer wanted 735$. They have been very good to deal with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts