Honda Odyssey Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,130 Posts
Good story. Quick thinking!

On a side note, the Ranger's Schraeder valve on the fuel rail would make fuel pressure testing much easier than it is on the Ody.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Good story. Quick thinking!

On a side note, the Ranger's Schraeder valve on the fuel rail would make fuel pressure testing much easier than it is on the Ody.
And would be a great dispenser of universal cleaning solvent and BBQ starter fluid. Come to think of it is there anything gasoline cant do?
J/K.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Like several other people said, putting a fire extinguisher in this position can help other vehicles on fire.
But for some emergencies, this location is a bit inconvenient..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tire Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle

I just did a secure installation of an extinguisher underneath the front seat of my 2014 Odyssey using the H3R Performance seat mount (SM01BK), Halguard clean extinguisher and Prolock quick release bracket. It's easily accessible AND out of the way. It's also very secure. I am so happy that there is enough clearance for the seat to move over the extinguisher. You’ve got to love the space this vehicle offers! I installed the more expensive clean Halguard product, but H3R has less expensive dry chemical extinguishers as well. If you already have a fire extinguisher, there are a bunch of mounting holes on the seat mount so you would probably be able to mount it. Worst case you could drill more holes!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts