Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With several family members already owning Odysseys, I finally got with the program and bought an '06 EX. Had it for a week and a half now and we love it! Looking forward to some road trips in the coming years! Came with 91,000 miles on it, so we'll be getting the timing belt changed out this summer.

First modification will be a 3500 lb. hitch some time this spring as we have a small outboard runabout on a trailer, as well as a flatbed yard trailer we haul around periodically - nothing more than 2000 lbs.

- Chinewalker

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Had one small problem crop up and the dealer took care of it. My SRS light was coming on intermittently. I poked around these forums a bit, did all the usual stuff (made sure nothing was on the passenger seat, checked the seatbelts, cold day, warm day, etc.) and nothing made any difference. Dealer ran the computer and it was a faulty left bumper sensor. They also found a mouse nest under the manifold plenum, complete with a handful of dog food!

Anyway, they gave me an '08 Civic and kept the Odyssey overnight. Called me back the next day and had it back after lunch with a new sensor installed!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts