Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought the 303 Aerospace Protectant (16 oz. spray) and I am not certain if what's in the bottle is the real stuff.

The content seems to resemble Armor All in color and smell. The bottle was sold without a box.

Would this be the real stuff?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since nobody replied to my post above, does this mean that Ody owners no longer use the 303 Aerospace Protectant?

I bought the 303 from a local retailer and I wanted to confirm that I didn't get ripped off by selling me the 303 bottle with a different content. From where I bought it, the bottles on the shelf have accumulated a lot of dust and that got me worried. I thought, "Nobody is buying the 'best' vinyl protectant?" I purchased one anyway since I had driven about 20 miles to the store and that I would post my concerns here. Okay, given that I mentioned that the smell resembles Armor All and nobody wants to smell their 303, can someone at least tell me if the 303 liquid resembles the same color as Armor All? If I could get this answered then I'll use it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Someone else had posted the same concerns a while back. Yes, it's a milky white like AA, but try it out and you'll see the resemblance ends there.

After buffing off the excess, the 303 will leave a satiny, dry finish. Not greasy or dust collecting like AA.

If you're familiar with AA, you'll know how different the 303 is as soon as you use it.

Have fun, safe and happy holidays.

------------------
Chuck
Click here for Ody pics, mods and fixes on FotoTime.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chuck & Shin (or is John your first name?), thanks for the reply. I'll apply it tonight.

I missed the thread you listed. I did do a search prior to my post above and that thread didn't show up.

If you are ever in southern California, let me know and I'll buy you a meal at the original In-N-Out Burger in Baldwin Park. It's the only place where you can have your burgers 'animal style'.

·
Registered
596 Posts
That must have been what my daughter got at In-N-Out in Ventura. Her burger had a hair in it, Hee! Hee!

Jerry O.

------------------
2001 Odyssey GG LX

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Applied the 303 last night and it is Great!
I threw out all my other vinyl protectants.
I'll be using 303 for life. Thanks again.

Jerry O., sounds like you have a legal complaint. Need a lawyer?

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malakilaki:
If you are ever in southern California, let me know and I'll buy you a meal at the original In-N-Out Burger in Baldwin Park. It's the only place where you can have your burgers 'animal style'.
</font>
Love In-N-Out! Don't get to eat it much though these days... First tried it in LA, but now they have 3 locations within 15 minutes of where I live!

Animal style is great, but I've gone back to the basics... #2, grilled onions, ketchup instead...

If I'm ever in So Cal, In-N-Out Baldwin Park it is!

p.s. - don't tell me you're a lawyer now!

------------------
-Shin John
'01 DEP EX, and I'm workin' on it! (slowly)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by shindog:
p.s. - don't tell me you're a lawyer now!

</font>

Let's just say I spend a lot of time in the courthouse.

Ever try In-N-Out's milkshakes? It's to die for.

·
Registered
564 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by malakilaki:

Ever try In-N-Out's milkshakes? It's to die for.
</font>
Naah. Murder Buger here in Davis is "To Die For" But alas, due to political correctness, it is now "Redrum." sigh.

Oh, and BTW, 303 rocks!

------------------
-= Darell =-
2001 Civic EX (ULEV)- currently the BIG car.
1997 EV1 (ZEV) - "This is NOT your father's golf cart"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts