5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 wheel: 16x7 et 50
Bore 64.1mm
Lugs: thread size m14x1.5

2018 wheel: 18x7.5 et 50
Bore 64.1mm?
Lugs: thread size m14x1.5

I believe I can fit the 2007 tpms sensors in the new wheels- can anyone confirm? I am thinking about getting new sensors in case I want to keep my oem wheels/tires together

I know I will have to get: 235/55/18 tires. I also know I will have to get a different spare donut wheel/tire

What wheel nuts do I need? conical/cone etc

Trying to get my ducks in a row. Thank you all for your help!

·
Registered
10,951 Posts
Why would you need a different donut spare? You just need to get tires that end up giving you the same diameter that you have now. There are tire calculators online you can use to figure out what size tire will give you the same diameter you have with your current wheels and tires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Down the road I plan on doing the brake upgrade to the front rotors and calipers. I'm just thinking ahead but you are right this spare tire has nothing to do with fitting the new Wheels

·
Registered
871 Posts
Down the road I plan on doing the brake upgrade to the front rotors and calipers. I'm just thinking ahead but you are right this spare tire has nothing to do with fitting the new Wheels
Unless you upgrade to Pilot's brakes, then yes, you will need bigger spare tire.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Fluke--

What a transformation! I forgot how frumpy the 3rd gen alloy wheels looked (even though we had an '06 for 11 years). Glad to see that the installation went smoothly--your van looks great!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts