Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was looking into a flip down screen and a dvd player and the salesrep suggested a flip down screen and a playstation2. apparently, with the playstation, i can play movies and games thereby eliminating the dvd player.
i'm not sure what to do. how about some advice.

------------------
2000 lx,fern grey,remote starter, single disc cd player,roof rack with cross rails, bra, hidden hitch,csa 5 spoke alloy wheels,15% film over oem privacy glass and artic alpine tires on the oem steel wheels.

·
Registered
88 Posts
True, the Playstation 2 plays DVD as well as games. Check out the size to see how it'd fit. It looks small enough so it may work out great. I have been thinking about that also.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It fits great under the seats!

Tested it out w/ my neighor's PS2 across the street...I just wish I had it installed & working already.

<table><tr><td>
</td><td width="20" img="http://demo.healthstream.com/content/challenge/images/clear.gif"></td><td><font face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size="1" color="#454545">Marvyn - 2001 SS EX-NAVI (2000 mi)
Mud Flaps * Cargo Tray * Leather Steering Wheel Wrap * Blaupunkt 652 Speakers * Hyper-brand 'Xenon Blue' Headlights * Weathertech Floor Mats * PIAA Xtreme White 7440 Backup Lights
</font></td></tr></table>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts