Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 ex-l and I'm finishing up an install of a pioneer x930bt, rearview camera and flipdown monitor. I will post photos in a few days. I just need a second opinion on where to wire up the power for the flipdown monitor. I have read a few suggestions in other posts but there seems to be nothing definitive.
I'm debating on whether to tap into the "rear accessory socket" at the fuse box. Seems good since I don't really use this and a flip down is an accessory of some sort. OR do I use and empty slot in the fuse box? I don't have a wiring diagram so I'm not sure if the empty fuse box slot is wired through something.

Can't I tap one of the accessory sockets anywhere in the run? Or should I use one of the add a links at the actual fuse box?

thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looks like i'll tap the power wire going to the passenger's accesory socket. It seems the best place beside tapping into the actual accessory wire at the ignition. Most of the fuses are hot all the time except 32 but it already has enough of a load going to it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts