Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My floor jack does not have enough lift to use the center jack point (tow hook) as shown in the service manual. Can the frame member which connects the wheel be used to raise that corner and then put the jack stand at the behind the wheels (the same as the scissor jack point)?

Better, if you have Haynes DIY manual, looking on page 10-2, can you identify the jacking points?

Thanks,
- Vikas

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jacking points are behind each wheel - look in your owners manual it clealry shows the jacking points behind each wheel.. You will see a notch on the rail behind each wheel.. Good luck

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want the one where I can use the floor jack so that I can then put the jack stand at the places you mentioned.

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
There is no safe jack points listed by Honda as safe points other than the four by the wheels and the tiedowns. Get a couple 2x8s and place under the floor jack to get extra lift then plac jack stands under the lift points. Make sure you block the wheels anytime you are jacking and read all the safety notices in the operator manual.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts