Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One accessory I noticed that was available in Canada but is not available in the US is floor Liner. Has anyone purchased this accessory? If so, where and would you be able to post pictures? I am considering driving to Canada to make this purchase because no US dealer carries it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
partsengine in canada. A google search should find the website.

They carry a handful of floor liners for the Odyssey. (while they are not listed for 2017, the 2016 ones are exactly the same)

Weathertec and Husky get great reviews. A lot of people rave about the weathertec, but I have owned both and I would tell you that the husky floor mats are far far superior for up here in Canada. They have a nice lip which catches water and melting snow.

The weathertec are nice as well, but they do not trap the water as well in winter when you get in with snow covered boots. Both brands are custom measured to the vehicle for a nice tight fit. Both brands also carry mats for all three rows of seating. Some companies only cover the first two rows.

The site often has 10 or 15% off on floor mats. Let me know if you have any other questions I might be able to answer. Unfortunately wont let me post a link due to my post count (lost my old login so I had to create a new one at some point)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts