Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one know where i can get a diagram for the proper placement of my floor mats in my 05 LX. the mats were removed for cleaning, and now i have two mats that i can't seem to find a spot for.

·
Registered
411 Posts
boogety -boogety thanks for nothing. and you say i'm taking up bandwtih. what about your stupid picture
Not what I posted: I posted "Not sure if serious" Joker, and I assume Mods changed it. Because I wasn't sure if you were serious, what with being unable to figure out your mat placement and all. :tongue:

I guess you were one of those special needs kindergarten kids who got two-piece puzzles and cried in frustration when you still couldn't figure it out... I'm sorry for your lack of common sense, and wish you better times ahead. :rollingeyes:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry i wasted your time. you are truly intellectually superior to me. i will not post any more stupid questions on this site. i thought i would get honest answers from fellow odyssey owners, but i was wrong. So i will not waste any more of your time, because i will no longer post on this site. Again, thank you for pointing out my sub-standard intelligence. COWBOYS SUCK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts