Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone's 2006 odyssey touring come with a center floor mat piece that gets installed when the 2nd row center console is removed? I swear I saw a used 05' touring that had that little carpet. Going over the rear hump.

Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anyone's 2006 odyssey touring come with a center floor mat piece that gets installed when the 2nd row center console is removed? I swear I saw a used 05' touring that had that little carpet. Going over the rear hump.

Thanks
I have a 2008 Touring which has the little carpet piece for that area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the 05 EXL with the middle jumpseat and it came with the extra carpet to cover that walkway when the seat is removed

·
Registered
66 Posts
Did you check underneath the front seats or middle seats? I thought mine was missing too. Until I checked.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yep definitely missing. Is there a place under the seat that it might be stored? I detailed my van to make it showroom again so I doubt it's hidden somewhere in the seat or something.

·
Registered
372 Posts
My '07 Touring has that piece. I store it under the 3rd row seats.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this same problem. No little carpet piece. I also noticed in the owners manual that there's a color coded plastic cap that covers part of the bracket area (on order). Majestic Honda's website doesn't show a listing just for that little carpet piece. I'd love to see a pic of this little mat in place...anyone...?

Any idea's on how to just get that little piece of carpet?

Thanks,
Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts