Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I've noticed is that the front floor mat that runs from the drivers to passenger side doesn't fit on my 02. It locks in place on the drivers side so that it doesn't move when driving but there is so much fabric that I have a hump b/t the seats two inches tall and the passenger side goes up the foot well a couple inches. Anybody else noticing this?

------------------
02 Evergreen Pearl EX
98 Windstar LX
http://home.earthlink.net/~twolazydogs/ for pictures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
You need to 'tuck' the floor mat under the plastic kick plate. Pull the offending corner up, point the corner down to the space between the kick plate and the carpet, and then push it down.....I know this sounds confusing but take a good look at it and you will see where it fits.

[This message has been edited by oclvframe (edited 10-09-2001).]

·
Registered
25 Posts
The same on my 02.

Anyone noticed that the plastics covering the steps to the doors are quite flimsy? Comparing to the ones on the Accord they are really sub-standard.

-Fan

·
Registered
596 Posts
Yes, the plastic used has a "skin" on it and every scar is ugly. My DC van had sturdier plastics, in that they scratched, but did not peel. The stuff looks good until you "test" it.

Jerry O. 2001 GG LX

·
Registered
329 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by twolazydogs:
One thing I've noticed is that the front floor mat that runs from the drivers to passenger side doesn't fit on my 02. It locks in place on the drivers side so that it doesn't move when driving but there is so much fabric that I have a hump b/t the seats two inches tall and the passenger side goes up the foot well a couple inches. Anybody else noticing this?
</font>
Yes. In my Ody its like the grommet is about 1/2 inch too far away from where the hook is. It just doesn't line up correctly for the floor mat to lie flat. My initial solution was just to unhook the mat and it now lies flat. But I think that I'll try to push it under the kick plate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts