Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for floor mats that fit nicely between the two front seats and are a good color match. Don't think Honda has any of these. Anyone found something like this?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I got the impression that kpenny meant something that would run fore and aft in the space between the seats.

I've never bothered with covering that space, but I use a couple of cheap tan carpet pieces for covering the cargo floor that would probably work pretty well if cut in strips. It might be worth it to try something like that if it suits the purpose, kpenny. I think others have used plastic carpet runner for the same results.

------------------
Chuck
CLICK HERE FOR ODY PICS & PROJECTS

·
1,484 Posts
Ohhh! Should've read that more slowly. He can also get an aftermarket center console. Not the cheapest alternative (I know) but its another possible option.

-nemogira

------------------

2000 CCS EX-NAVI

·
Registered
34 Posts
you can start by looking at you local auto parts store. i dont think that they will have any for the van but they will most definatly have it for any kind of pick up truck. i look on line and get back with you to see if i can find any. whacolor are you looking for specifically? well i get back to you

------------------
*~ BaSsNeT42 ~*
*~ 01'OdY. ~*
*~ Tw-Ex ~*

·
Registered
34 Posts
you can start by looking at you local auto parts store. i dont think that they will have any for the van but they will most definatly have it for any kind of pick up truck. i look on line and get back with you to see if i can find any. whacolor are you looking for specifically? well i get back to you

------------------
*~ BaSsNeT42 ~*
*~ 01'OdY. ~*
*~ Tw-Ex ~*

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, forgot to say that I have the DEP EX with fern (grey) interior. I've looked around some local stores, but didn't see anything I liked. I think it would take a mat about 12" x 24" to cover the space well. This is a fairly odd size that I haven't seen yet. Need one about the same size to put in the second row beside the passenger door (we have the seat moved over to the inboard position).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts