Honda Odyssey Forum banner

161 - 177 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Following many recommendations here and got DigitalFit floor mat from WeatherTech, but kind of disappointed:( It is thinner than I thought, and feels more stiff plastic than rubber so the edge will stay up (I removed the OEM carpet), giving a not-so-well-fitted look, and it is rubbing with bottom of the door. Will the edge eventually come down?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm also surprised about the edge standing up like I've seen in several pictures. Doesn't make sense - I mean, shouldn't they have made it just a few mm less wide ???

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm also surprised about the edge standing up like I've seen in several pictures. Doesn't make sense - I mean, shouldn't they have made it just a few mm less wide ???
I'd look into the all weather mats from Odyssey. To me it looks better looking and a better fit. In the picture above the mat behing the second row doesn't look like it fits like a glove and a good tripping harzard.

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
It's only a matter of time before WeatherTech deals with it. We tried offering forum members discounts and got an email from WT that we need to stop immediately. They are very strict about their MAP pricing policies.

Steve

·
Registered
18 Posts
That's too bad. Weathertech isn't exactly Apple! I'm not a fan of that kind of pricing structure. I also dislike the gouging when it comes to Canadian pricing. It's a floor mat. Make it a discount for signing up for your email newsletter, a repeat purchase, a purchase over $xxx,. I'm sure you can get creative without damaging your relationship with the supplier!

XenonDepot - you are based in Canada, why can't you ship free to Canadians (you do to the US)?

Other members - where is the best (most inexpensive) place to purchase Weathertech or Husky in Canada? Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Best bet is to find a local supplier. I dug up someone in Calgary that won't charge me shipping if I pick up from their shop, but they don't have any locations in Montreal. Call around, you may find what you are looking for.

I've ordered the Weathertech for front and cargo areas, and the Husky second row, which I THINK will work out nicely. I'll try to grab some pics once they (and the van) show up.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
jakemtl : WeatherTech is kind of like the "Apple" of floor mats. We deal with WeatherTech USA (not Canada). We have many Canadian customers that have friends or relatives in the US and simply have the products shipped to them to save on shipping and duties.

Steve

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Hi,

The "mm15" coupon code does not apply to WeatherTech and Husky Liners as per the restrictions page on the website. However, if you're looking at getting a liner and want a discount code that will work make sure to join the KBcarstuff.com mailing list to get one =)

Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone have Hexomats installed? Ive tried to scour the internet but can't find any pictures of the back rows. I have a 2012 Diamond Pearl Touring with Truffle interior and would also appreciate an opinion about colour (black, grey or clear). Could you post pics if you do have these mats?

Does clear look cheap and attract too much attention?

I also see there are two options for the 2nd row, I assume for the LX vs all others. What do you guys think about getting the 't' shape and cutting that part off for use to cover the middle if you decide to later take the center seat out?

Thanks for the help, winter is fast approaching and I'm starting to get quite nervous living here in salty, slushy Toronto ;)
DP

·
Registered
31 Posts
bought only Front(over the hump), 2nd+3rd row combo for a total for $164(no tax, no shipping). They are good as they are all weathertech.
I got one coupon for $50 off $500 left with me for Cabelas, shoot me if some one want to use it.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
161 - 177 of 177 Posts