Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of an outfit making rubber diamond plate floor mats like Husky Liners for trucks and SUVs?

I have a set in a quad cab truck and they are great and easy to clean plus have a nice lipp to keep crap from getting on carpet.

thanks

Scott

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 767driver:
Anybody know of an outfit making rubber diamond plate floor mats like Husky Liners for trucks and SUVs?

I have a set in a quad cab truck and they are great and easy to clean plus have a nice lipp to keep crap from getting on carpet.

thanks

Scott
</font>
I don't know if this is what you want, but have you looked at <a href="http://www.macneil.com">MacNeil Weathertech</a> mats?

·
Registered
46 Posts
To GG Ody owners w/ fern interior and Weathertech Classic Premium Mats. Do the grey mats match ok with the interior? Grey or black, not much to choose from. Thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks 2002EXODY. I know tan is available but it's a definitely not a color match with fern. I'm trying to determine if grey will look ok. Anyone else have any experience with matching the Weathertech's in an Ody with fern interior?

-------------
2002 GG EX-L-RES on the way, or so they've been telling me...

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a 2002 Taffeta White. I believe that fern is the interior color for white. My wife and I bought the gray Weathertech Classic mats for our fern, and it looks great. We were a little concerned, but it's primarily her van and she likes them. We bought them for front and other 2 rows. The have already proven themselves to be worth the money. They catch all the water, and are very easy to vacuum out with a vacuum/bristle brush attachment. They are pricey, but I feel it was a good investment.

Michael Harris

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the fast replies. Ill look at the wx tech. mats. Was concerned about them because they appear to have deep grooves whick might be hard to clean. The Husky liners are abolutely fantastic and easy to clean with rag and 409 cuz they are simulated diamond step pattern.

will look into weather teck though cuz got to go something.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
767Driver,

Just look in the new Performance Section.

TrickedOdy is working on some pretty cool mods to make 300+, if everything works out okay. Then, just to be sure, add some Nitrous!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I found a website called ggbailey.com that produces floormats for your car/truck. They are also a manufacturer of floor mats for various automakers. Check it out. I just happen to stumble onto the site.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dunno if you can get them in the USofA ( probably since Wal-Mart sells them here ) but I bought "Pants-Saver" Van mats for my '01 Ody.

Two sets cover the back two rows great ( not to mention the instructions for cutting them to fit are pretty clear ).

The main problem is the P-S front mats don't cover enough area. Maybe if I could've found the truck versions of the fronts it might've worked better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Walmart had a special closeout on a set of 4 " all season mats", we bought 2 sets. Normally $14.99 per set, on closeout for $6.00 per set. They worked out wonderfully, all for $12.00. How does tht pricing compare to Weathertech?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just picked up my new Odyssey and am looking for winter mats in the Toronto Canada area.
Any suggestions on where to look?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Zachsdad, would you comment on what you paid in relation to the CDN MSRP? Did you have a wait for your color?
Regards,
Scotian

·
Registered
134 Posts
Looking to make your own rubber floormats with the diamond plate pattern? Visit...
www.griotsgarage.com
They sell a 4-foot wide roll in any length you want (item# 92168). The only problem is that our floors are wider than that so you need to cut several pieces and lay them side-to-side. Also, the stuff aint cheap at $14.95 per linear foot. Maybe somebody here can hook us up with an industrial distributor of the stuff in better sizes and prices. BTW, I haven't tried this stuff yet. It might even make good protection for tailgate panels etc, if I could only think of a good way of attaching the stuff to vertical surfaces.

------------------
'91 Sentra SE-R
'57 Chevy Belair Sport Coupe.
If at first you don't succeed...so much for skydiving.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I ordered my fern EX-L on Wednesday, and it arrived on Saturday (I was told that I was very lucky). I received about $1450 off of MSRP.
hope this helps

·
Registered
10 Posts
Interlocking vs. WeatherTech

It appears from looking in autoanything.com that the weathertech mats do no cover the whole floor area either in the front or in second row. But the Interlocking mats do look like they cover the whole area.

Anyone have additional info on this? I am looking to cover as much floor area as possible (front, second and third rows) with good to high quality mats. I will let quality suffer a little if I can cover more floor.

Gary

1 - 20 of 22 Posts