Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious if anyone out there installed aftermarket fog/driving combo lights (eg. PIAA, Hella, Pilot, etc.), and which ones fit into the openings. The $450 CDN for the Honda fog lights buys me really high end units up here, that I can use for both fog and driving applications. Any insight? thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
I contemplated the same for a while but instead of adding accessory loghts decided on the Catz Zeta system in place of the original hi/low beam. This is awesome, just got our new Ody last friday but improvement is aw... I also replaced the 2002 fog light bulbs with Catz 55 watt H1 bulbs in Galaxy White and lastly the back up light bulbs were also done the same way. FYI the Catz Zeta System includes a ballast for each side which was difficult to place, had to remove the bumper again to find a spot. Now, I got my dealer to install all of this prior to delivery so it will hopefully be covered by any Honda warranty. In the past I have had lights by Cibie, Hella, Bosch, and currently run with plasma blue bulbs in my Ram/Cummins Sport with 4 x 100 watt and lo and behold this is far better!!!

Bjorn

·
Registered
44 Posts
To Big Bear - Bjorn

Please pst results on the Catz Zeta systems. With this scheme of "HID" you have both you're Hi & Lo beams, right ?
Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
added driving and fog lights

added factory fogs and hella ff75s. Fogs wired so they are switchable with parking lights (mod2). Driving lights come on when high beams are used only.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts