Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a set of fogs without the harnesses. I want to just directly hook up the fog lights to the switch with a relay so I can turn it on or off whenever I want to. Help!! Thanks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
^^thanks. seen those, but im asking what the wires on the switches are on them OEM fog light switch, not how to wire up fog lights. there are 4 or 5 wires where the harness is. idk what is suppose to connect to what. i guess i have to just test them all with a 12v drill battery and find out myself

·
Registered
114 Posts
read those somewhere, but cant remember at the moment, will try again later, what shoes are you running on this ride? the one that you have on ur wagon was the sh....t. wiser i believed?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^thanks bro, hope u can find it soon or else ill be bugging you about it, lol!!

yeah, the wisers i sold, was about to buy another set 17x9 and 10 for the ody, but seller seemed a little iffy so i backed out. so i just bought konig remembers 17x9 +20. ill post pics once i get my suspension sitting how i want it. are you on hondasociety?? is that where you saw my wagon?

·
Registered
114 Posts
can't wait to see what you got, i'm might grab this 18x8 blk tenzo DC5 just for starters and find a decent one along the way, still lurking once in a while, but basically got no time at all:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts