Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well we just picked up a 2012 EX-L RES...very nice.  We added mud flaps, roof rails, moon roof visor and body moldings.  I like the look of the fog lights, but are they really functional?  Just thought I would ask others if this is a good move.<br><br>Thanks<br><br>-rs

·
Registered
1 Posts
We added the sports package which includes the luggage rails and the fog lamps. I live in a remote area with a lot of game. The fog lights not only illuminate the lower front of the road ahead they also shine off to the sides making deer on the side of the road a lot more visible. We also have quite a bit of fog on the mountain roads where they also work great.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Decoration in my view but your decision. Have had them on some vehicles but not on my current. I don't find them helpful in the recognized fog capital of Canada. Look nice though. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Fog lights on my Gen3.5 is very functional bought it from Bernardi and installed it myself. Worth every penny. Now if I can just find the most yellow H11 bulb then it's JDMness heaven.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I also have the 2011 EX-L RES and got the fog lights installed a little bit after purchase. It costs about $700 for equipment and installation... kinda pricey. I mainly bought it for the looks... it's a guy thing. But I do use it on rainy, foggy weather and I would hope that other drivers could see me better in those conditions. It does add more light, but I'm sure this would be more noticeable in the country where the streets are less illuminated.

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase every time I look at my van!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts