Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My passenger side fog light burned out. I was trying to find a replacement but it turned out to be not so trivial task :) Stopped by at Honda of Dulles and rep suggested to replace assembly :DD So if anyone can share the part number for OEM or aftermarket I'd really appreciate it :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do a google search for part 88929964...
I don't have foglamps, so no guarantees,
but that might get you started in the right direction.

Alternatively, take the assembly out, remove the bulb, and take the bulb to o'reilly.
See if they've got something that will plug in there.

Link to one parts website

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
iouri, if this is for a 2004 Odyssey, here is a link to the .pdf file of the installation instructions. The last page or two deal with bulb replacement.

Link to H and A site instructions

The bulb appears to be a simple 55W H1 halogen bulb. The part # is 34901-SZ3-0000.

OF

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all who replied. Just FYI the bulb model in 04 fog lights is Philips 12258LL; but in my case it won't do much good anyway, because when I removed the assembly there was water in it and with close inspection I could see the crack in front. So I will need a new assembly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone know where to find the socket. Broke my passenger side socket yesterday. Called the dealer and they will only sell the complete setup and not just the socket.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
.... the bulb model in 04 fog lights is Philips 12258LL;...
That is a 55W H1 bulb, as well.

Too bad about the broken assembly. Thought this was gonna have a happy ending...

OF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts