Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Fog lights bulb replacement

12953 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Mikey D
My passenger side fog light burned out. I was trying to find a replacement but it turned out to be not so trivial task :) Stopped by at Honda of Dulles and rep suggested to replace assembly :DD So if anyone can share the part number for OEM or aftermarket I'd really appreciate it :)
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
8,817 Posts
iouri, if this is for a 2004 Odyssey, here is a link to the .pdf file of the installation instructions. The last page or two deal with bulb replacement.

Link to H and A site instructions

The bulb appears to be a simple 55W H1 halogen bulb. The part # is 34901-SZ3-0000.

OF

· Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for all who replied. Just FYI the bulb model in 04 fog lights is Philips 12258LL; but in my case it won't do much good anyway, because when I removed the assembly there was water in it and with close inspection I could see the crack in front. So I will need a new assembly.

· Premium Member
8,817 Posts
.... the bulb model in 04 fog lights is Philips 12258LL;...
That is a 55W H1 bulb, as well.

Too bad about the broken assembly. Thought this was gonna have a happy ending...

OF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.