Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking of installing fog lights on my 1999 odyssey! i was just wondering, does anyone know whats a good place to buy online! a reputable seller! i have been seeing alot online selling for only 100$ or less are they any good?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fog lights for '99 Ody

H and A accessories has the factory original kit on sale for $255. The kit has every part necessary for the install. It attaches to the factory harness and includes the matching switch that mounts in the dash.

This is the kit the dealers use when they have their mechanics install foglamps.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
I purchased all of mine from Pokom Enterprise Accessories, an ebay storefront. Fast shipping, reasonable prices. I purchased the round fogs for our 2001 EX (now owned by a friend), and our 2002 & 2003 EX's a few years ago when they were about $128.00 for the kit. These had all the wiring, relays, etc...they were OEM kits.

Pokom Enterprise

OF

·
Registered
317 Posts
eBay is your best bet. Just keep looking and you will eventually see an OEM kit for about $100 bucks.

Those other kits on eBay that say OEM-style are aftermarket kits. I don't know about their quality but I know that for my Civic, the harness is completely different. Instead of plugging into the empty fuse box slot made for the fogs, it piggy backs onto an existing fuse. Also, the fog light switch on the Civic requires replacing the turn signal switch but on the aftermarket one, it puts a switch on the dash board. I didn't buy the kit, I just asked a seller questions when I didn't see the replacement turn signal combo switch in the picture of items included.

So it all looks good, it will all work fine, but not as good or as fine as OEM. This again, is going by the 09-11 Civic kit made by the same people.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Sheeze, that vendor charges outrageous shipping charges, but the auction prices are good. EBay used to be known for that, the fees were on auction prices and some ignored shipping costs when buying so people jacked shipping way up. No so much anymore but this vendor is still charging a ransom for shipping.

·
Registered
7,508 Posts
Sheeze, that vendor charges outrageous shipping charges....
Yeah, I noticed that...his shipping & insurance prices have really skyrocketed. The prices alone, while still reasonable, went up a bit as well.

OF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts