Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently saw an Odyssey with the fog lights at night and it looked hot. Now I kinda want them. Now OEM fogs from honda are 300+, however I have seen kits on Ebay for like 150ish.

Has anyone installed these themselves? my only worry is mounting them. Does the vent in the bumper just pop out or is cutting going to be involved?

edit, just saw on Handaaccessories.com for 240.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just saw it. Looks like cutting is required. If I do end up getting them I'll have to bite the bullet and let the dealer install.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Our '05 EX has fog lights but don't know if they were dealer-installed or factory-installed. I've seen others with black covers (vents ?) so I would think those covers are removable...

·
Registered
419 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Payor! thats great to know. now to just convince the wife that this is a NEED and not a WANT.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here is my DIY for installing the eBay fogs on my 08. The fogs are of very good quality as good as the OEM. However, the install will require some custom work. Take a look.

2008 Odyssey Fog Install

·
Registered
617 Posts
The fogs can be installed by a DIY person with minimal skill. Plus, you get great step by step directions with the fogs, or you can download them. Don't be afraid of some of the steps, even like pulling off the bumper cover or cutting for the 05-07 models. It is crazy easier than it sounds. It is shocking how easy the entire bumper cover comes off. Shocking really.

One thing, ensure you properly aim the fogs after you install them. If you don't do this, they will not help much. They are not pre-aimed. You have to adjust them once you install them.

Don't be afraid of this install, it is relatively easy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts