Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just intalled my Foglights today. Everything went smoothly although noticed that the A and B wiring harness were labeled wrong.

Another minor irritation - although I was VERY careful, I still put a very small gouge next to the switch when trying to remove the cover plate. ARRRRRG. I'll probably be the only one who notices it, but it still bothers me.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good idea. But I don't really like the wood look. I was wondering what the aluminum kits look like. At least one manufacturer makes one using real aluminum (not simulated).

I really want to see one up close before I purchase though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Lorax,

I, too am interested in seeing an aluminum kit in an Ody. Actually, I like the "metal look" kits that Honda offers for the Civic. If you find anything for the Ody, please post.

Bob

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Another minor irritation - although I was VERY careful, I still put a very small gouge next to the switch when trying to remove the cover plate. ARRRRRG. I'll probably be the only one who notices it, but it still bothers me.[/B][/QUOTE]

Lorax,
I feel your pain, contact Trevor at HandA Accessories. I have already replaced the center trim plate and its relatively inexpensive. I assume you are referring to the black trim plate as opposed to the lower colored dash?
=Hy=

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the tip, Hy. I think I will eventually go with an aluminum dash kit, though.

I found this picture at the www.discountdash.com site above:

I like the look. I think it will look really good with white gauge faces.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lorax,
I recall you indicating you wanted white gauge faces in other posts but this is the one I was able to find. It'll get lost eventually since who would look at fog lights to find a discussion on gauge faces.

There is a white gauge face for Odyssey on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=573307998
It apparently changes colors to indigo green and blue. No bids yet at $49.

looking at the picture closer, you can see Initial K Auto Concepts Inc. A search came up with this page with more info. Can't find one with Odyssey but the info should be the same.

http://www.moneyzipper.com/el/nissan_maxima_9899.htm

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Lorax:
Thanks for the tip, Hy. I think I will eventually go with an aluminum dash kit, though.

I like the look. I think it will look really good with white gauge faces.
</font>

[This message has been edited by exindenver (edited 03-26-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts