Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will the 01 fog lights fit on the 00 without or with little modification? I like the lights filling up the holes.

The Spoiled Guy

------------------
2000 GG EX-Navi
1998 Integra GS-R
1995 Legend L Sedan

·
Registered
1,312 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Speaking of fog lights, I have seen 2 designs out there. One being the entire glass lense and the other an oval lamp within some sort of black casing. Anyone care to comment on that ? Is there 2 versions of fog lights out there ?

--Tony

·
Registered
342 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tony the Tiger:
Speaking of fog lights, I have seen 2 designs out there. One being the entire glass lense and the other an oval lamp within some sort of black casing. Anyone care to comment on that ? Is there 2 versions of fog lights out there ?

--Tony
</font>

Hi Tony,

The "spot light" design was offered on the earlier models (1999 & 2000 models). They switched over to the newer versions (full lens design) in the later half (I think) of the 2000 model year and I'm pretty sure that's what you'll get unless you specifically order the older model. That's an assumption on my part so don't take it as gospel until the parts man confirms it for you.

FWIW,

------------------
Code:
#!/usr/bin/perl
print "Drive Safe";
print "Steve R.";
Print "'01 SS LX";
Print "Cargo tray, leather steering wheel, mud guards, alarm, fog lights, in-dash CD player, Kelton subwoofer, under seat storage tray.";

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
What models of the aftermarket fog lights (PIAA, Hella, Cibie, etc.) will fit, or can be installed in, the factory openings. They are a lot less expensive, and, contrary to the Honda lights, you at least know the specs. on what you are getting.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
You'll have to fab your own brackets when using aftermarket lights. It should be a minor mod though.

------------------
Jim
'01 GG EX w/stuff
'93 Nissan Sentra SE-R with more stuff

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone done/doing an aftermarket work with foglights by roadboy or catz. I've been quoted around $150 for the roadboy w/installation and $350 for the Catz w/installation.

I've already spoken with Trevor on the original Honda foglights which unfortunately don't work with a converted 2000 Canadian Odyssey which I own.

Any help is appreciated as I would like to get this done right the first time and do it before winter.

Thanks

------------------

1 - 7 of 7 Posts