41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts

Reactions: thscott

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
read the earlier posts in this thread, to add additional vehicles.
took this hard head a while to figure out how to do it, now all my family vehicles are in there.

not the fastest device on the planet, but its powerful enough for us hobbyists to get the job done.

Kudos to @MrRangerZr1 for that one.

·
Registered
449 Posts
The NT510 Elite is actually a different device than the NT510. I've been exchanging a few emails with Foxwell in the last few days looking at buying a new device since the NT510 has a bug in the software that won't let you do a TPMS relearn on an Odyssey (at least my 2009). But they're not supporting the NT510 anymore.

But they tell me that the NT510 Elite runs the same software as the NT530. The only difference apparently is that the NT530 can "support more than two vehicle brands specially for Australia market". I presume that means two at the same time. And I don't know what's so special about Australia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The NT510 Elite is actually a different device than the NT510. I've been exchanging a few emails with Foxwell in the last few days looking at buying a new device since the NT510 has a bug in the software that won't let you do a TPMS relearn on an Odyssey (at least my 2009). But they're not supporting the NT510 anymore.

But they tell me that the NT510 Elite runs the same software as the NT530. The only difference apparently is that the NT530 can "support more than two vehicle brands specially for Australia market". I presume that means two at the same time. And I don't know what's so special about Australia.
Thanks for sharing,you are so cool.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
I’m confused by this. The NT 510 can accommodate up the 5 vehicle models at the same time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You have one?
yes,as far as I know,hardware The Best One is foxwell nt530,after is foxwell nt510 elite,after is foxwell nt510,because foxwell nt510 with good quality,so I choose upgrade version of nt510 (nt510 elite) with better price than nt530:sneaky:

·
Registered
449 Posts
yes,as far as I know,hardware The Best One is foxwell nt530,after is foxwell nt510 elite,after is foxwell nt510,because foxwell nt510 with good quality,so I choose upgrade version of nt510 (nt510 elite) with better price than nt530:sneaky:
Well then I don't know what the support person meant then 🤷‍♂️ There was definitely a language barrier.

I ended up ordering an NT510 Elite too. I'm hoping the TPMS programming actually works this time. I'll maybe put my NT510 up on eBay or something.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts