Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1Hondaparts.com - Genuine OEM Parts and Accessories for Your Honda! is offering free shippping on all the honda/acura parts.

I have used other sites to save money compared to my local dealerships (like oil filter, drain plug, etc), but shipping always didn't make the deal.

With free shipping, I have stocked up on filters, wiper blades, etc.

Just wanted to pass along to my fellow Ody owners, who does their own work using honda parts.

·
Registered
134 Posts
1Hondaparts.com - Genuine OEM Parts and Accessories for Your Honda! is offering free shippping on all the honda/acura parts.

I have used other sites to save money compared to my local dealerships (like oil filter, drain plug, etc), but shipping always didn't make the deal.

With free shipping, I have stocked up on filters, wiper blades, etc.

Just wanted to pass along to my fellow Ody owners, who does their own work using honda parts.
Do you work for them? This exact same post is on v6performance.net. Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking you and appreciate the info. In fact I needed a rear bumper cover for my V6 6-speed sedan. Shipped to my door was $232. This is over $100 off Honda's regular price! I used the "clubcivic" promotion code too for an extra 5% off. Product and service were great and shipping was fast. I'd certainly order from them again.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no I don't work for them. Matter of fact, I've been using other sites to buy parts, however shipping always bothered me for some reason.

I knew I should've made that disclaimer.

I love bargains...especially when I am very spoiled by amazon 2 day shipping...free shipping is always a bonus.

have fun.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
achung73,

The link you posted above is for:
Learn about 1hondaparts
Vandergriff Honda
Arlington TX

---------------

I have been using this dealer with good prices too.
About Us : Automotive Honda Parts : Pilot Parts : G1Parts.com
Sterling McCall Honda
22575 Hwy 59 North
Kingwood, TX 77339
(888) 713-5381

PS: Nothing in this life is free. When any online vendors say "free shipping", the actual shipping costs by UPS or Fedex is already built in the prices.
So whether you shop at a website that says "free shipping" vs "you pay shipping", just look at the GRAND TOTAL (incl shipping) before check out. You will be surprised that sometimes it is cheaper to shop at websites that say "you pay shipping".

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
achung73,

The link you posted above is for:
Learn about 1hondaparts
Vandergriff Honda
Arlington TX

---------------

I have been using this dealer with good prices too.
About Us : Automotive Honda Parts : Pilot Parts : G1Parts.com
Sterling McCall Honda
22575 Hwy 59 North
Kingwood, TX 77339
(888) 713-5381

PS: Nothing in this life is free. When any online vendors say "free shipping", the actual shipping costs by UPS or Fedex is already built in the prices.
So whether you shop at a website that says "free shipping" vs "you pay shipping", just look at the GRAND TOTAL (incl shipping) before check out. You will be surprised that sometimes it is cheaper to shop at websites that say "you pay shipping".
That's what I do. Always look at the grand total, not the item cost itself.

Thanks for the G1parts.com...they are local to Houston, so the parts will get to me probably in a day or so...probably start using them now.

Bookmarked on my computer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Nothing in this life is free. When any online vendors say "free shipping", the actual shipping costs by UPS or Fedex is already built in the prices.
That is what I do all the time and I checked out that site the OP mentioned and noticed I can still get the same thing cheaper in "other" sites. Too bad there was this one site that used to do 3.95 flat shipping, didn't matter what it was.

·
Registered
134 Posts
That is what I do all the time and I checked out that site the OP mentioned and noticed I can still get the same thing cheaper in "other" sites. Too bad there was this one site that used to do 3.95 flat shipping, didn't matter what it was.
Thanks rzc. I think we all knew this. Your right it's all about the bottom line. Still, my friend who work at the local Honda parts counter could not get me a better total price. I would have paid local sales taxes, but sometimes shipping is cheaper than sales tax.

How companies that do this is they can negotiate volume discounts with shippers. I also have a friend who works for FedEx and that is his job.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for this post. 1hondaparts.com is so far the least expensive for a new glove box assembly for 2005.

·
Registered
340 Posts
And by the way they didn't honor the price advertised on their website for the glove box. I got an email saying it was actually $27 more than the $61 advertised.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts