Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FREE WEATHERTECH DIGITAL LINERS!

With winter unfortunately approaching we have decided to give away a BRAND NEW set of front and rear WeatherTech Digital Liners valued at approximately $170 (First and second row liners).

WeatherTech Digital Liners are considered to be the best automotive floor liners available in the market!!! The WeatherTech® floorLiner™DigitalFit® accurately and completely lines the interior carpet giving "absolute interior protection™"! Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit! A patent pending High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! No muss-no fuss!

To qualify, please Like us on Facebook. On November 18th a lucky winner will be selected and these mats will be shipped out to him/her at no charge. You would just need to provide us with the details of the front and rear mat you require.

Good luck and thanks for the support!

Steve

·
Registered
380 Posts
Liked on Facebook. :D

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Hey Steve, you gave away my HIDs last time so don't make the same mistake again. You would need to come up with over-the-hump style liners in black for a 2007. ;)

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
Like I said. It would be mats with the over the hump style in Gray for a 2007 Oddy Steve. I will PM you my shipping address now.

:DD:stupid::stupid::DD

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
That would be awesome. I did win a pair of sunglasses at work the other day. I was joking with the guy behind me at health fair at work and told him not to put his name in the hat as once I put my name in, the Guess glasses are mine. That was at lunch and at 4:30 I got an email saying I won 'em. I don't win much any way but that was hillarious to go back and tell him "See. I told you not to apply in the drawing". :D

·
Super Moderator
13,646 Posts
So, who won?

The HTC Sense application on Android and Mobile version of FB site both do NOT display a WeatherTech tab to check out the winner as listed on the FB post. Did you guys consider the mobile phone users when you posted that on FB? Or perhaps I am just too mobile phone illeterate. Can't get to full FB from work. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts