Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$4999

95,000 Miles

Exterior: Granite Green, condition fair+/good- Paint is shiny but lots of scratches. One dent on the back hatch

Interior: Fern Leather seats and interior are in Good/Very Good condition. We have kids, but my wife did not allow eating in the van. The back row has a slight tear in the vinyl back of the seat - not very noticable.

Powertrain: Believe it or not, this is the most reliable car that we have ever had. We purchased this van new in August 2002, it was mfd in June 2002 (so its a late 2002). All the major services have been done (we did skip the 60K service, but most of that maintenance was done) 30K, 45K, 75K services all done by dealer. Last summer, we did the timing belt, water pump and spark plugs (not at dealer, but at a reputable service place) as well as the back brakes. Transmission has been good. We've been regularly changing the transmission fluid. The transmission fluid was flushed at the honda dealer at 45K and at 75K. We've been doing drain + fills at 15K. Fluid is clean. Drain plug has been pretty clean as well. In nearly 10 years of ownership, this van has had 2 repairs - 1 sensor went bad, and the clock light (I repaired with the great instructions I got here ). Oil changes have been mostly with synthetic oil and changed at regular intervals.

Drives like a van with 60K miles on it. Tires are good all around. Mechanically ready to go without any work.

We are likely going to lease a 2112 Ody EXL when this sells.

Please let me know your questions if you have any.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Decided to keep it for now. mods - how do I close this thread?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Back on the Market $4999

97,000 Miles

Exterior: Granite Green, condition fair+/good- Paint is shiny but lots of scratches. One small dent on the back hatch

Interior: Fern Leather seats and interior are in Good/Very Good condition. We have kids, but my wife did not allow eating in the van. The back row has a slight tear in the vinyl side/back of the seat - not very noticable.

Powertrain: Believe it or not, this is the most reliable car that we have ever had. We purchased this van new in August 2002, it was mfd in June 2002 (so its a late 2002). All the major services have been done (we did skip the 60K service, but most of that maintenance was done) 30K, 45K, 75K services all done by dealer. Last summer, we did the timing belt, water pump and spark plugs (not at dealer, but at a reputable service place) as well as the back brakes. Transmission has been good. We've been regularly changing the transmission fluid. The transmission fluid was flushed at the honda dealer at 45K and at 75K. We've been doing drain + fills at 15K. Fluid is clean. Drain plug has been pretty clean as well. In nearly 10 years of ownership, this van has had 2 repairs - 1 sensor went bad, and the clock light (I repaired with the great instructions I got here ). Oil changes have been mostly with synthetic oil and changed at regular intervals.

Drives like a van with 60K miles on it. Tires are good all around. Mechanically ready to go without any work.

We are about to lease a 2112 Ody EXL when this sells.

Please let me know your questions if you have any. Located in NJ by the shore. Reply by PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts