Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So we're getting a new van so our 2005 Touring Odyssey is now available. It has 63 800 kms or so, very good condition.

Asking $22850 or best offer.

PM me if you would like more info.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also have a full set of winter tires/rims/lugnuts for the van that can be available if interested. They are Nokian Hakka's with about 20000 kms on them.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Everything is sold to a nice family in the west GTA area.

Thanks to everyone interested.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
While the Sienna is in no way perfect, we chose it for many reasons including the following:

1. Exterior Looks - I hate the new Ody
2. We wanted to try AWD
3. Push button start
4. 6 speed Trans (I know the Ody touring now has 6 speed)
5. More power (21 hp may not be a lot but it's still more)
6. Dual Moonroofs
7. Did I say it looks nicer yet?
8. We liked the lounge seats for the kids

I'm sure there are a few others I'm missing but those are the highlights that swayed us. Include the fact that the sales dept at newmarket honda did everything they could to piss me off and we're getting a Toyota.

We also just wanted a change. Even with a new Ody, there would still be many similar ergonomics, seats, buttons, etc that would be very similar and after 6 years we wanted to try something new.

Stay tuned, I will report back soon.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The new rig:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Congrats on the Sienna! I like the 2011 Sienna over the new Odyssey as well. But one key point I like is the availability of AWD. I considered a Sienna in 08 but the look was dated then, MUCH better today. I think Sienna would be the choice today.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The more we drive the thing the more we love it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm on the fence about buying out my 2007 Touring. Lease is coming up in a month.

Wife wants to keep it but I'm kind of leaning towards the 2011 Touring or Sienna.

I like the look of the 2011 and the Sienna equally.

I'm not sure I would get the AWD as I believe they are still PAX and no need for it frankly.

Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Sienna AWD have runflats but that is miles from what the Pax debacle was for Honda.

In terms of looks, I can't stand the new Ody which is why we bought the Sienna.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts