Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Honda Odyssey Touring PAX Tires/Rims/Sensors For Sale

I was finally able to do the dePAX conversion and I am selling my complete set: Honda PAX Rims, Tires, TPMS sensors, valve covers.

Two rear tires were changed right before Thanksgiving of last year and has about 95% of tread left.

Two front ones, have about 40% tread in the center and inner, but worn on the outside due to alignment issues. Front twos were changed last March.

This is a bolt on and you don't need anything except the center caps which is not included. I will be posting some pictures today or tomorrow and will any reasonable offers. If I don't get any offer in about a week timeframe, it will go on eBay as BIN.

Lastly, this is for local pickup only as it wouldn't be cost effective to ship them due to weight.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Okay, I was debating back and forth about keeping the PAX set that I've taken off when dePAXing and need the cash so they're for sale finally.

I don't have pictures to post yet as I am at work, but will take some pictures and post it once I have some time during day break.

In a nutshell, the set of 4 is from a 2007 Honda Odyssey Touring, OEM rims with some curve rashes on rims, not perfect but looks okay.

Here's the scoop of the Michelin PAX tires. Rear ones have almost 98% tread since it was replaced last November right before Thanksgiving and we have not driven far since that time, just local errands. So if you need to replace worn out ones, these are perfect. Just unbolt old ones, put your old center caps on, remount, and go.

Now the front two has uneven wear on edges but center still has about 5/16 tread left but these would require replacement soon. These were replaced last May.

Sesors alone would be worth about $80-100 for set of used 4. Valve stem covers are included.

Okay now for the bad news: no shipping, for local pickup only. My zip code is 07627 near Alpine New Jersey, exit 2 off the Palisades Parkway. Also, I will only sell them as a set, not in parts.

Price: not sure how much these would be worth but you know the almost new rear tires alone would cost at a minimum $600 to replace, the lowest I paid was around $640 at Open Road Honda in Edison NJ. So I guess with TPMS and newer tires, it would be worth at least $700, and having the convenience of just "bolt on" capability would be worth something as well.

I am willing to let everything go on a first come first serve basis of $800 cash only and slightly negotiable, that's about it.

Any questions or comments: [email protected]

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts