Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For everyone's consideration I have a 2011 housing with HID (retroed).

what you will get

*housing (pair) with TL projector/ TSX-R clear lens (low beam only)
*morimoto D2S ballast with philips(85122+) D2S bulb (all pair)
*high beam HB3 nightbreaker-plus mint bulb (pair)
*relay harness

housing will be boxed separately (honda box). so, pretty much you just need to take out your bumper, take your halogen housing and replace-- done! I aim it a little lower because we are always full load. what you can do is take a measurement of you old light output (put some tape on the wall of your light output) and from there make the necessary adjustment if you want it higher or lower.

Price: for all I paid close to $800.00 and not to mention my labor. BUT this will be yours at $650.00 plus shipping (I'm at 44124)

I'll post pics tomorrow morning on the condition and how the housing looks like

Thanks for looking

some output pics:

·
Registered
301 Posts
May I ask why you are selling these?

GLWS, this setup looks great.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
May I ask why you are selling these?

GLWS, this setup looks great.
hey raistlin, we get rid of the ODY.

added info:

this is an OEM housing that I purchased as back-up. still needs to upload more pics.
thanks

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PLEASE note some of the imperfection of the housing. It can be seen from some of the pics. I cleaned it really well but I can't polish it. It seems that it has bugs or something on the outside of the housing.

I can assure everyone that this works flawlessly and has defect or whatsoever. if anyone has more question please don't hesitate to reply or PM me.

thanks for looking

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can vouch that this is a high quality rig for sale and would be a no brainer for me to purchase had I not done a retrofit already with the same parts.
The hard part is already done. Take out the old assembly, put in the new ones. Mount two ballasts and that's it.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
7,518 Posts
Just a friendly *bump*.

I just did a complete 9003 (H4) retro using the same Morimoto "3-Five" ballasts, and can vouch for the quality of the electronic pieces used in banswee's kit. I did a LOT of research before plunking down the money and going to work on my Ody.

The TL projector he chose has an excellent collector. Many people retrofit the TSX-R lens for its outstanding optical clarity, which is what this setup has.

The Philips D2S HID bulbs are the industry standard. As well, after a 3,000-mile road trip with a freshly installed bi-xenon setup, I can say when driving mountain roads with steep downslopes and climbs, an HID setup like this (HID full-time low beam in place of the stock 9006 bulb teamed up with a very good 9005-type halogen high-beam) would have been perfect while crossing the Rockies and the Cajon Pass very, very late at night.

He has already done the labor to build these, and better yet, it's already been tested on the road, so you know they're properly aligned (just check those pics).

OF

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
weekend bump:)

PM you guys! was so busy during the weekdays and I work night so I really cant answer the PM right away.

cheers!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WEEkend BUMP :)

DSB, I'll try calling you this weekend. been busy the whole weekdays

TIA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts