Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm selling a set of four Touring PAX type wheels. They have tires and TPMS sensors installed on them.
They'd make a great long term spare tire/wheel and will fit any Ody. Or as a Pax wheel replacement, you can have a few of these sitting around for when your tires wear out. The vehicle will relearn the new TMPS if you have a touring.
The wheels are in great shape. I would post pictures, but they all look like standard touring odyssey wheels/tires. They all have perfect balance and very minimal scratching. The tires are at 6/32 4/32 and two are at 2/32. The 6/32 tire has a fresh battery in its TPMS sensor. The other sensors are about 6 years old, so they may need new batteries soon. But when I De-paxed (see my thread in the depax forum - http://www.odyclub.com/forums/15-wh...27-de-pax-experience-texas-2011-december.html) they all worked just fine. The tires hold air great.

Price:
I've a post on craigslist with pictures for $399 (Dallas craigslist Run flat tires with wheels - PAX), but I will sell to an Odyclub member for $300 for all 4 wheels. I'm willing to split up the set if you are interested in so doing.

Cedar Hill TX (PM me for exact address if you are interested)

Shipping:
Local pickup is of course preferred due to the cost of shipping these. I can let out most of the air for shipping but I'm sure it'll still cost at least $60 per wheel/tire. I will ship for actual cost added onto the price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts