Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, I just got rid of my 2006 Touring that I DePaxed 20,000 miles ago. For sale: 4- 18"MDX Tech rims mounted with Goodyear Assurance 235/55/18 tires. TPMS sensors installed. Lugnuts. I also have the spare tire kit - bought the rim and fastener from Honda and the tire (Goodyear T135/80D17)from the Goodyear dealer that sold me the other four tires. Please e-mail me for pictures at - [email protected]. I will seperate the spare tire if needed. Asking $1200/offer plus shipping for everything. You can also call me at 319-929-5867. Items located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Thanks, Scott

Here's a link to my Craigslist add.

http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pts/2004726371.html

·
Registered
606 Posts
Not a bad price really if tires are good and wheels not salt damaged. a pic would help you.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dirkdaddy said:
Not a bad price really if tires are good and wheels not salt damaged. a pic would help you.
Thanks Dirkdaddy! Tried to put a pic on but it said it was to large.:( ...that's why I added the Craigslist link. The wheels are in GREAT shape! If anyone could help with posting pics I'd appreaciate it...

Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
snapdanine said:
Tried to put a pic on but it said it was to large.:( ...that's why I added the Craigslist link.
Try to upload your photos to Photobucket.com and copy the link to here

1 - 6 of 6 Posts