Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD. NO LONGER SELLING ON HERE.

Hello Everyone. As promised here are the things I am looking to sell. Mods, I posted here instead of the Sale section because I think it will get a better response but if it needs to be moved please do so.

I am really torn about selling this stuff. I have priced everything the best I could. All prices are open to offers both above and below the price but please do not lowball. I still have the van so if something is not going to be worthwhile selling I would just keep it and install it.

Pricing: Listed (or best offer) Price + 3% Paypal

Shipping: Buyer will pay shipping costs. Shipping will be calculated based on Zip code and will be sent through USPS with delivery confirmation. Shipping Zip Code if you want to calculate before hand is 11001. I will try to flat-rate whenever possible.

Shipping Time: I am very busy these days and will try my best to get everything out by the weekend following your order day. Meaning if you order on Monday to Friday, I should be able to get it out on Saturday.

Payment: Paypal is [email protected]. Any other method please PM me.

Preference: THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT SECTION. While I would love to make it simply first come first serve I have to give preference to local pick up buyers. This is for convenience and I can't avoid this. Sorry if this bothers anyone.

Disclaimer: I do my best to show you every detail of what you are buying. If you have questions please ask them before you buy. Things lost in the mail are not my fault. This is why they have insurance. If you want to add insurance to the shipment please let me know before you make final payment. Same goes for things damaged in the mail. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS AND/OR EXCHANGES.

On to the Goods:

12 Piece Woodgrain dash kit.
Condition: Brand New
Price: $85 + Shipping

I didn't want to disturb the pieces but I realize I should take a pic of the woodgrain. I will do that and update later.

·
Registered
725 Posts
let me get that 1 passenger corner light from you shiped to 77521 baytown tx .... and via paypal

you wouldn't happen to have a bulb connector for the corner lights as well ( the part you put the light bulb in to and the conector plugs in to ) lost mine on freeway lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
overboostin said:
let me get that 1 passenger corner light from you shiped to 77521 baytown tx .... and via paypal

you wouldn't happen to have a bulb connector for the corner lights as well ( the part you put the light bulb in to and the conector plugs in to ) lost mine on freeway lol
Sure. Let me get it together. I might actually have the socket but I have to check.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1997 Odyssey LX said:
do you still have back up cam for sale? i am interested and have paypal.
Yes I do. PM me info and I will get you a quote with shipping.

So sorry for the people who have contacted me, I have been so tied up. I will try my best to respond or send out by this weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts