Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$400 S/H included

For sale are my HID retrofit headlights from my 2010 Odyssey. Swapped back the originals when I sold my car to CarMax.

The retrofit was done on a brand new set of OEM headlights. I bought a second pair, just in case I screwed-up the modification. Luckily, no problems encountered.

The projectors, shroud, Philips D2S bulb and adapter were all purchased from The Retrofit Source. I didn't like the color temperature of the original kit bulb, so I bought the Philips brand this past June.

There are no visible damages/cracks to the clear lens or housing. Some very light scratches from normal wear. No leaks or condensation.

What you get:
- Driver and Passenger front headlight - retrofitted with projector and shroud.
- Two Philips D2S, 4300k bulb (85122+)
- Two D2S adapters (use if you already have an HID kit, minus the D2S bulb and projector)

What you'll need:
- HID conversion kit (9006 wiring harness and 35W ballast)
Mine was paired with XenonDepot's Xtreme Kit
- The rest of the s tandard bulbs, which can be re-used from your current headlight. If I end up finding the bulbs, I'll include them

·
Registered
632 Posts
Im interested PM me for price. Do I need the igniter for it coz I have an 09 with stock harness and silverstars running.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Ooops I didnt pay attention to the price on top.

·
Registered
400 Posts
^^ cebu 888, If I'm at your shoes I'll buy it. considering the headlight assembly itself-- its a win!!

I hope this guy do a retro on '11 and offer it here!! probably a groupbuy!! hahaha let me know teas2ker if your interested because I am dead serious ( i really dont have time to do a retro)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im interested PM me for price. Do I need the igniter for it coz I have an 09 with stock harness and silverstars running.
You'll need to get the 9006 HID conversion kit. I believe XenonDepot is a sponsor here. See if he'll workout a package without the bulbs, since you won't need them, and also a odyclub member discount.

4300k Xtreme HID Xenon Conversion Kit

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
Good Lord, that is an EXCELLENT price for a TRS setup alread installed into OEM headlamp assemblies with a 100%-legal beam pattern. Wish I had a newer Odyssey!!!

I am going to tell my neighbors (the ones with Gen 3 Odys in their garages).

OF

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Please put me in line after Cebu. Need to iron out some details with da home minister.

·
Registered
7,505 Posts
I'm a newbie at this (though I've read a lot, lot, lot on it), and this may be a dumb question...are these bi-xenon?

OF

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is a give away.

I don't think it is Bi-X since he uses 9006 harness. What projectors are they? it's not RX330 I don't think, judging from where he got it from and the shape of the bulb holder, looks like its a TSX which is pretty good.
Out put shot please.

Again regardless of the projector, this is still a deal especially with OEM housings.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They're not bi-xenons.

The projectors are the "FX-R" style.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
any cut-off shot?
... sorry, no cut-off shots. I didn't take any pictures of the pattern when they were installed.

My best description of the cut-off: not ideal or factory-like, but not wildly off either. Importantly, the beams don't blind oncoming drivers and visibility is substantially better than stock.

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Spent too much money for Christmas electronics so I am gonna pass on this. If Cebu passes then I guess mugen here can take the head lights off your hands. :)

·
Registered
632 Posts
Mugened, go ahead take the lights. My headlight budget is gone at this time due to iPad2 with 3G. i will not have any extra cash to burn til tax refund time.

·
Super Moderator
13,638 Posts
Mugened, please post cut-off pix so that I can continue to kick myself on passing on this one. :(

But 2 Nook Colors, a new HD Camcorder and a Canon t3i set me back pretty good this year. :(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts