$400 S/H included
For sale are my HID retrofit headlights from my 2010 Odyssey. Swapped back the originals when I sold my car to CarMax.
The retrofit was done on a brand new set of OEM headlights. I bought a second pair, just in case I screwed-up the modification. Luckily, no problems encountered.
The projectors, shroud, Philips D2S bulb and adapter were all purchased from The Retrofit Source. I didn't like the color temperature of the original kit bulb, so I bought the Philips brand this past June.
There are no visible damages/cracks to the clear lens or housing. Some very light scratches from normal wear. No leaks or condensation.
What you get:
- Driver and Passenger front headlight - retrofitted with projector and shroud.
- Two Philips D2S, 4300k bulb (85122+)
- Two D2S adapters (use if you already have an HID kit, minus the D2S bulb and projector)
What you'll need:
- HID conversion kit (9006 wiring harness and 35W ballast)
Mine was paired with XenonDepot's Xtreme Kit
- The rest of the s tandard bulbs, which can be re-used from your current headlight. If I end up finding the bulbs, I'll include them