Honda Odyssey Forum banner

FS: JDM Option Foot Light Assembly and Option Fog Lights (clear)

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  JAvendan 
#1 · (Edited)
It's been quite a while since I've had anything for you guys but I've got a couple of items, now.

A set of option fog lights (clear):

The JDM Ody comes pre-wired for fog lights so I have put together a COMPLETE wiring harness for you (using harnesses from other Honda vehicles). It goes from the switch, to the under dash fuse box/junction block where everything is powered up and then out to the fog lights, themselves.

The switch illuminates with the dash lights and again when the fog lights are turned on:

Illuminated:

All mounting hardware is included. There is some surface rust on the brackets but that can easily be taken care of prior to installation if you feel the need. I will sell these for $130 shipped to ANYWHERE in the U.S.

The second item I have is a pretty rare item for ANY JDM Honda vehicle...option foot lights. These are on eBay so feel free to check out the description and place a bid if you would like them. Here is the URL and a quick pic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-Honda-Foot-Lights-Civic-Accord-Integra-Del-Sol-Fit-/280532521509?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41510a9225

See less See more
#3 ·
JAvendan said:
what years do the fog lights fit?

also, can i just download the install docs online and use those to install the fog lights?

thanks.

joel
They're for the 95-98. As far as I know the USDM Ody/Oasis is not pre-wired for fog lights so install docs would not do any good in this case. Everything needed to install is included with these lights including plug-n-play wiring.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.