Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
brand new set of 4 17x9 +35 5-114.3 and 5-120 lug pattern in gold. i bought these yesterday, but its not what i wanted. so im selling these cheap to get rid of them. 2 wheels are still in unopened boxes, has all the hardware and accessories tha comes with it. never been mounted on a car for test fit nor ever had tires mounted on them. $700 obo

·
Registered
431 Posts
what the...?I thought I told you to hit me up whenever you get some 17x9's like yours? lol its cool bro.Whats wrong with them anyways?You already had these but in silver didn't you?I actually want to get these in gold too but i was thinking of the ones with offset +20,more lip right?If you can finance me I'll go to your house right now and get them :p,damn at the most what I could prob spend is like $500

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^the lip size doesnt matter with these wheels. +35 and +20 have the same lip size. only the back spacing on these wheels is whats making the offsets higher or lower. there is nothing wrong with them. i just got into a situation with these were i couldnt get my money back.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Would some 17x9 with a 22 offset work on our vans or what would be needed for them to look right. I found some rpf1s that i might get if they come out for the right price. Not many around here with that size and offset.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for sure. im running 17x9 +20. same wheels i posted her but they are silver. anyhow, all you need is to roll the rear fenders. im running 205-45-17 and i have no issues really. i think you can prob get away with 215-45-17 if you wanted a wider setup with just the rolled rear fender. just from the looks of my car now with the tire size i have on. you may rub in the front though

1 - 6 of 6 Posts