Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These came off my recently sold 2007 Ody Touring.
I threw the PAX wheels/tires back on the van when I sold it.

MDX Sport Rims are only about 18 months old, and are in excellent condition. 3 are like new, 1 has some curb rash, shown in the pics.
Wheels are wrapped in Hankook Ventus AS RH07 235/55/15 tires.
They have Honda TPMS installed, and some slick custom Honda/Acura center caps.
Mounted and balanced, tires have about 8000 miles on them.

New Honda spare tire, and spare tire installation parts included.

If you're looking for the sharpest de-pax set out there, or just some nice 18's for your 2005-2010 Ody, these are for you.

$1100 firm - local pickup in Northern Virginia, or shipped at buyer expense.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wish you were closer, looking for this exact set. Last time I was in the VA area was a few years ago.

^Best of luck on the sale!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sleepy...
I sent you an IM, I'd work a deal with you if you're interested.
Let me know.

Wish you were closer, looking for this exact set. Last time I was in the VA area was a few years ago.

^Best of luck on the sale!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Quick question regarding this - you mention that they wiuld be a great look on a 3g van. Is there any reason why they wouldn't work on a second -gen? An offset issue maybe, or would second-gen also be able to use them?

·
Registered
632 Posts
The difference is the bolt spacing. 2nd gen bolt pattern is 5x114.3 while 3rd gen is 5x120.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry guys. They sat here over a month and I didn't get a single nibble in interest. They sold Ob eBay last week. Totally bummed, cause I didn't really get what I wanted for them, shipping to AZ cost a fortune, and eBay/PayPal fees crushed me.

In the last week I've had 5 people PM with interest, where were you guys a week ago?
Good luck on your search

1 - 15 of 15 Posts