Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Price Reduced Moving south Blizzak Snow Tires

Moving to the Carolinas and selling 4 Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires from my 05 Ody. Size 235-65/16

One pair was used three seasons (say about 12,000 miles), the other two seasons (about 8,000 miles).

Still decent tread on both. Must sell before Father's Day.

Will sell for $40 for the set, cash only and strongly prefer local buyer from the CT/ Southern NY area. Update!!!Will sell for $25 for the set but must be picked up no later than Thursday June 17

·
Registered
346 Posts
You don't seem to understand your problem, friend. You fail to provide any way for a person to contact you. You came to edit this thread today and must have read my post, but you did not respond to it. Plus, you should really put up photos and more details on the model of Blizzaks that you have.

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
:rolleyes:

I can see the "click here to email" link on the OP's profile. May be he changed it after he saw homer's post. Plus, he meets the FS rules inspite of your instinuation that he's new. He might have ZERO posts prior to this one but he's been here since 2007 so he's got a full 2 years on you. Jim never mandated sellers post pictures either. :D :D :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Appreciate. I did meet all requirements. BTW the older tires are WS 50's (and I actually have 3 of them) These are still good to use in the rear for another year or two. The newer tires (2 seasons only) are WS 60's. I'm literally giving them away and don't have time to take and post pictures!

·
Super Moderator
13,475 Posts
Edvandan said:
BTW, I'm moving to NC and I am confident I will survive on all season tires!
I am in NC and have never owned winter tires. Trust me. You will survive alright. The one or two "ice days" you might get every couple of years are fine as EVERYTHING shuts down. :D

·
Registered
346 Posts
As long as we stick to Jim's rules - heavens, maybe he'll actually rear up, take notice and grant you even more authority including the ability to start that 2011 next gen forum . . . .

Could not email the time that I tried earlier today, let alone before then. Still can't now --- you're an admin, so your test is probably not valid.

Used to live in NC, both RDU and CLT, and I concur. On those very, very infrequent ice days you'll have no business being out on the roads down there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Homer, I received each and everyone of your emails since my email address has always been posted to my profile. Thanks for the info on NC. Looking forward to living there.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have never emailed you, in fact I could not know how: the contact button in your member profile precludes it, and you provided no contact information in this thread. Rather, I'm simply posting publicly here -- on the forum, and in your thread. You probably established settings long ago asking the forum to email you about postings to your threads and allowing admins to contact you, but not permitting members to do so. Just a supposition. In any case, E, If you care to discuss the tires with me, please actually email me directly at the address that I first set out, otherwise our conversations must be public and in this thread as shown here. (This was the reason that I made my initial point about others not succeeding in contacting you. I hoped to explain this to you after you wrote me as suggested.)

·
Registered
30 Posts
FYI - when I clicked on the "Click here to email Edvandan" link in your profile, I got this message.

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails through this board. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have Blizzaks as well and love them. Great on ice, and frankly, they handle better and are much quieter than the SPEC Michellins. I was really sad the spring day I switched back when I realized it was going to be that loud in the cabin for another 7 months.

·
Registered
346 Posts
OP never contacted me about my interest in the tires, never set up a method to contact him. His self-imposed deadline passed, too.

I agree that the Blizzaks are nice. We have the WS60 on dedicated wheels for our van during winter season.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts