Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS OEM 17" Wheels/Tires set from 08 Touring. Bolt on solution to DEPAX a 2008-10

I have upgraded my wheels, so I have for sale the OEM original 2008 17" Touring wheels/TPMS/Tires set. This is a bolt on solution to DePAX a 2008-2010 van which uses the same sensors. So no messing around with fitting or adapting sensors to MDX wheels.

This is great solution if you want to retain the stock Honda look of the touring model rather than aftermarket look of larger wheels.

These have the same TPMS sensors (42753-SHJ-A53) as the model year 2008 to 2010 PAX versions. And they will program themselves to your car without dealer reset, unlike the non-touring versions. The new sensors I fitted on my new wheels registered to the car as soon as I drove around the block.

The wheels are in excellent condition. No curb rash or any defrects or damage. One pair of tires have three quarter tread remaining per picture, the other pair have 3 to 4/32 left so will need to be replaced soon as have a few thousand miles left.

Selling the complete set for $1150.
Prefer local seller in San Jose, Bay Area but willing to ship with PP at buyers expense.

As mentioned, one pair of tires will need to be replaced soon, but this is bolt on DePAX solution, considerably cheaper than most DePAX upgrades, and retains the stock Honda look of the touring model.

Please PM me if any questions or would like more pictures.

Sensors for other models:
If you have a earlier 05-08 PAX then you will need to fit 06421-S3V-A04 sensors.
If you have non-touring model 06-07 then you will need 06421-SCV-A04 sensors.
For non-touring model 08-10 then you will need 42753-SHJ-A82 sensors.

Remember, touring sensors will program themselves. Non-touring will need the dealer, who in turn will need ~$100 from you.

Thank you for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumping

Hi Guys ,
Any offers for the complete set from my 2008 Touring before I split and sell separately?? This is a bolt on replacement for a 2008-10 Pax as has same sensors.

If no takers then I am willing to split as follows;

$780 - For the set of 4 OEM Honda OEM Touring wheels. Great cond. No curb rash.
$120 - Pair of 235/60/17 Michelin LX4 with 70% tread. No patches or defects
$140 - set of 4 TPMS sensors (42753-SHJ-A53). Suit 2008-10 Touring with or without and Pax

All prices for local pickup in San Jose Ca (Bay Area), but willing to ship with PP at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking,
Tony

1 - 3 of 3 Posts