Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of pax wheel from my 06. TPMS has been removed, the tires are shredded, but the wheels are in very good condition. Minor curb rash but that's about it. I will accept any offer, but you have to pick them up. I am located in central IL. I can get pics to you if you are interested. Thanks!

email at [email protected]

·
Registered
632 Posts
This is your 2nd post and its for sale right away? Have you read the rules that you need 20post before posting a FOR SALE sign?

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
This is your 2nd post and its for sale right away? Have you read the rules that you need 20post before posting a FOR SALE sign?
Well if you read rule #4 a little closer you will see it says 20 posts or been a member for at least 6 months. Here is what rule #4 exactly says. "Rule #4. Starting 2/25/04 - Members must have 20 posts or have been a member for 6 months in order to sell items. Please do not join just to sell something. Your ad will be deleted." And he has been a member since March 2011. Also, we both are breaking rule #5. Rule #5.Starting 7/5/04 - If you don't have an interest in buying a given item, don't post comments in the ad. Your post will be deleted.

·
Registered
632 Posts
My bad. Didn't read rule #5.

·
Super Moderator
13,843 Posts
LOL @ Kscha and cebu's conversation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts