Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I own a 1995 Ody 2.2 right hand drive, bulb has gone on the fuel gauge so obviously when its dark it dont light up, can any one tell me how i get to it to replace it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
should come apart very similar to left hand drive. Pull out the air vent to the right of the gauge cluster behind it you will find a philips head screw, then underneath the top of the dash there should be two screws, take those two screws out and the dash piece that goes around the gauge cluster will slide of the dash. Then there should be two screws on each side of the gauge cluster assembly, take those four screws out and the gauge cluster should come out. You will have to tilt the gauge cluster and move the shifter down to get the cluster to come all the way out. The lights that light up the gauge cluster, so you can see the gauge needles, are at the very top of the gauge cluster. They are in a white plastic housing that you have to slide back and then pull up to release it from the cluster and then you will see the bulbs. There is three of them. No need to disconnect the wires to the cluster, you will have enough length from the wires to leave them connected. You can turn your parking lights on to see which bulb is out. If you want to go with LED bulbs you need T5 bulbs. I changed all the bulbs in my gauge cluster with LED bulbs (T5's,T10's) that's how I figured all this out.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks but i dont think it's the same i have to take out the stereo housing, heating housing, glove box @ this point because the plastic is so brittle, parts are splitting and breaking, therefore i have give up!!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts