Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Our Odyssey LED Dome light kit utilizes LED panels as opposed to bulbs for maximum light output. LED diodes have very directional light output so going with an LED Panel provides you with the best light spread. Putco uses high quality Nichia LED diodes in their panels for accurate colour consistency and quality. Many of the products are also made right in the USA =)

Make sure to use OCLED as the coupon code upon checkout to save 15% upon checkout.

Steve

·
Registered
104 Posts
Here is what I ordered from vleds.com - Keep in mind you get pairs in the first 2 line items so 8 total bulbs to cover the courtesy lights in the rear, door lights in front and the license plate lights in the rear. Last 3 in single packs for the map lights and trunk light.

Subtotal: $33.43
Insurance: $1.50
Shipping: (USPS Parcel) $8.59
Total: $43.52

·
Registered
102 Posts
I originally bought the LED's from XenonDepot, but returned them because they did not fit the front map lights or the rear dome lights. Only used the door courtesy lights and backup lights from them. I then got the set from CollegeHills Honda (much cheaper) including the license plate bulbs and am extremely satisfied. They are very bright and they are white instead of a bluish tint that the XenonDepot bulbs had. Therefore, they seem much brighter too.

·
Registered
116 Posts
+1 for college hills
anyone think about replacing the front driving lights (I think they double as the high beams though) with LED?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hi there 02maxse, can you tell me witch bulbs you bought for your backup lights?
thank you.

2011 Touring Elite-Crystal Black.

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Great LED except I stupidly did not read the description clearly. This was for the 2005-2010 Odyssey. I kept the map and tailgate LED while I'm getting the cabin LEDs exchanged. Actually, a great seller to deal with. Anyway, they are LED lights. Very bright and not blueish.

This is the correct kit I should had ordered Amazon.com: White LED Lights Interior Package For Honda Odyssey (9 Pieces): Automotive

·
Registered
65 Posts
Great LED except I stupidly did not read the description clearly. This was for the 2005-2010 Odyssey. I kept the map and tailgate LED while I'm getting the cabin LEDs exchanged. Actually, a great seller to deal with. Anyway, they are LED lights. Very bright and not blueish.

This is the correct kit I should had ordered Amazon.com: White LED Lights Interior Package For Honda Odyssey (9 Pieces): Automotive
Thanks for the heads up on this set- I just ordered it today via Amazon and cant wait for it to arrive. The more I looked at it, it may be the same set college hills sells on their site for a bit more money.

1 - 20 of 271 Posts