Honda Odyssey Forum banner

Fully loaded 2018 Odyssey Elite for sale

3K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Onefastdoc 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale is my 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite. Current mileage is 33,000. Asking price is $33K. Located in Los Angeles. I am the original owner. The exterior is silver and the interior is dark mocha. If you are shopping for an odyssey, you already know that the Elite model is the top-of-the-line and has every desirable option. This van has everything including the premium sound system with subwoofer, Cabin watch to keep an eye on the kids, widescreen rear entertainment system, AT&T WiFi hotspot, built in vacuum cleaner, LED headlights with auto high beams, LED fog lights, premium 19 inch wheels and tires, front and rear parking sensors, 10 speed transmission, rear window sunshades, and more. In addition, this van also has additional dealer installed OEM options including a tow hitch (only used for carrying bicycles, never towed anything), chrome roof rails, cross bars, and all weather floor mats, and cargo liner. Although this is my wifes car, I cared for it as if it were one of my sports cars. That means it it was washed and waxed regularly with Griots Car Care products, clayed and polished twice a year, and all plastic and rubber trim treated with 303 Aerospace protectant. The van has never been in an accident. All scheduled maintenance has been performed. The rear sliding door recall has been performed, and I also had both door motors replaced under warranty. There was a rattle up front so the left front strut was replaced as well as the front subframe due to a manufacturing defect. (By the way, if you have a 2018+ Odyssey that has a rattle in the front, this might be the cause). We used it primarily to drive my daughters basketball team around to games and the occasional road trip. We no longer need a vehicle this large and are downsizing. This van has always been in sunny Southern California and has only seen great weather! I will also include a brand new set of OEM Honda floor mats (as well as the all weather mats currently in the car).

See less See more
#5 ·
Have u try taking a quote from CarMax?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.