Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing lot of research for an 2001 EX model, I finally decided to book one with Burne Honda, Scranton, PA. Spoke to Dave Campfield, very courteous person, had all the necessary information about the vehicle. They are doing the booking for 2002 models only as it take 6-8 weeks to deliver and by that time it will be the official time for 2002 to arrive. 3 new colors coming in - evergreen(a lighter shade of green), deep red and light blue. The price that was quoted to me is $26,400.00. They are not charging the deilvery ($440) and any increase from Honda in the MSRP will be carried on their 2002 price ( he expected around 1% increase for the EX model) Only $100 refundable deposit, no sale gimmick and no jumping the queue. I had another dealership tell me that if somebody is selling you below MSRP then he is giving you a Canadian Model with heated seats and heated mirrors and Honda will not cover it under the US warranty. This is all nonsense, don't believe them. Any other update on 2002 models appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The general consensus I've heard is late Sept for the arrival of the 02's. I, too, have one on order. I don't have a literal price set, but agreed to no more than MSRP.

Is the Evergreen Pearl lighter than Dark Emerald? The color chart I saw (not an original) showed the Evergreen looking quite dark...

·
Registered
78 Posts
naunzie,

you mean the evergreen is lighter than the dark emerald pearl, right? the granite green is very pale.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,

Did you actually buy one from Burne ?
'My' van finally came in. They originally said no 440 delivery charge and now they are saying yes there is a 440 delivery charge.

If you bought one, did they charge you the delivery ?

Thanks,
Tom

[This message has been edited by TomPauline (edited 01-28-2002).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts