Honda Odyssey Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 4 wheels, tires, TPMS sensors, and full set of chrome Gorilla lugnuts off of our Honda Odyssey, which we recently traded in. The temp spare and attaching hardware also comes along with it. The tires & wheels were originally purchased from a poster on this board, Mike Tran as best I can recall.

The wheels are Acura TL SH 18" wheels with Honda center caps and are in excellent condition with no curb rash whatsoever. The tires are Hankook Ventus AS in 235/55 R18 104V size, with the same load rating as the original Odyssey tires. The tires have about 20,000 miles on them. The rear tires have virtually no treadwear, while the fronts do reflect the mileage. Put the rears on the front of your van and you'll be good to go for quite some time! You can see the Craiglist ad with pics here. I have pics of all four, along with some closeups, that I can e-mail upon request. $950 plus shipping gets all of them plus the spare. Note that I listed the spare separately on Craigslist, I'll throw it in for board members in appreciation for all the DIY help I've gotten on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts