Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on the pictures of the 2002 EX it looks like we'll be seeing a change in the style of the wheels.

If you have a 99-01 EX you might want to pick up a spare rim from H and A for $125.

You never know how many years it will take to curb a rim but it always seems to happen sooner or later.

I try to keep a spare on trim line specific cosmetic items. They seem to become more difficult and expensive to procure as time goes by.

Thinkin' out loud.

Sincerely,
Eric

------------------
2001 TW EX - Trans Cooler, Bug Shield, Leather Steering Wheel Cover, Wheel Well Liners, Crossbars, Thule Evolution 1600 Luggage Carrier

·
Registered
5 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by erickam:
Based on the pictures of the 2002 EX it looks like we'll be seeing a change in the style of the wheels.

If you have a 99-01 EX you might want to pick up a spare rim from H and A for $125.

You never know how many years it will take to curb a rim but it always seems to happen sooner or later.

I try to keep a spare on trim line specific cosmetic items. They seem to become more difficult and expensive to procure as time goes by.

Thinkin' out loud.

Sincerely,
Eric

</font>
Good Idea!!

'cept of course, if you do curb a wheel AND don't have a spare, you have an excuse to splurge on a set of the fancy 17s or 18s that we've been seing here on the forum.

Regards,

Harry Patel

[This message has been edited by Hitesh Patel (edited 08-14-2001).]

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Point taken.

Do you think I could sell my spouse on a new set of rims as a way to prevent scuffing up the originals?

------------------
2001 TW EX - Trans Cooler, Bug Shield, Leather Steering Wheel Cover, Wheel Well Liners, Crossbars, Thule Evolution 1600 Luggage Carrier

1 - 4 of 4 Posts