Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My salesman called before noon that my NAVI scheduled for first week of April delivery would be arriving in a couple of hours, and would I want to pick it up around 5PM today? I am trading in my '99 EX with 35,000 miles with one more payment to go (abt. $490). He said the dealer would pay off the lease and my $397 lease payment would remain the same as quoted earlier. The lease is for 36 months. I am only getting the splash guards, fender kit and privacy glass up front as accessories, and keep the cargo mat and trunk tray from the '99. There is no downpayment involved. I test drove the '02 about a month ago and am really excited about getting the new van.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sounds like a great deal! Congratulations!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got my new Ody in the garage now. Noticed how it jumps off the line compared to my '99 EX. Had not seen one in fern leather before I picked up mine. Like it a lot. My wife drove it home so I could play with the GPS stuff. Will take it to work tomorrow; about 120 miles round trip.
Like I mentioned in my first post, we got our NAVI abt. five weeks earlier than originally scheduled. The salesman feels that during March extra Odys will be available, because Canada is not building any Pilots yet and Alabama is going at a good clip already. But he expects that no Odys will come from Canada at all eventually because of MDX and Pilot production there, and that total Ody production will not get beyond 150,000 for quite some time. He thinks that by mid April Odys will disappear from dealer lots again. Interesting analysis. Well, I am OK for another 3 years anyway.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts