Honda Odyssey Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations.. I love this darn ody lol cant get over the things here and there Id love to upgrade on it. I wouldnt mind lowering it an inch or so, would it be worth buying an entire front kit or is it relatively easy to do?

Ive had saabs my entire life.. to adjust the coilovers you basically had to buy a custom kit to fit which usually was about $1200 lol

Ive done the VCM mod, a knock sensor, ac compressor, top end gaskets and a couple other things.. and its made it a fun time learning about the vehicle.. I for sure enjoy working on this thing lol

I just got tires so need to get my suspension fixed and settled so I can get it aligned and not tear them up with wear, and wouldnt mind adding a little style while I was at it!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HIGHLY H&R springs with airlift or timbren in the rear. That's all you need for OEM ride quality with performance.
Appreciate the response! Dont really wanna invest in air lift, as I plan on buying a new model in the future when this one has been ran into the ground.

I just cant come to a decision on which set to buy as far as bang for the buck. Definitely dont want top of the line, but enough to get by and enjoy the smoothness that the ride has the offer.

·
Registered
4,932 Posts
Appreciate the response! Dont really wanna invest in air lift, as I plan on buying a new model in the future when this one has been ran into the ground.

I just cant come to a decision on which set to buy as far as bang for the buck. Definitely dont want top of the line, but enough to get by and enjoy the smoothness that the ride has the offer.
Airlift isn't too expensive. Install is the hardest part.

BTW I am talking about the helper bags not full airlift lol that is $5k+

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Airlift isn't too expensive. Install is the hardest part.

BTW I am talking about the helper bags not full airlift lol that is $5k+
Lmao okay let me look into that again then.. yeah full setup i was like bro its worth 2x what my ody is 😂

I got clunkiness in the front so I need to get s move on and order.. i just want style points at the same time

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I've had a '94 Saab 9000 Aero, a '93 Saab 900, and a '92 Saab 9000, and no matter what you do to you Ody, you're still going to be left with a 4500 lb big box.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had a '94 Saab 9000 Aero, a '93 Saab 900, and a '92 Saab 9000, and no matter what you do to you Ody, you're still going to be left with a 4500 lb big box.
That's awesome dude, my very first vehicle was a 1996 900se.. I have yet to establish the same feeling I had from that car.. even after owning a 05 Aero Convertible. Ive had too many to count, but all new aged GM product, which nothing compares to orginial Saab quality/performance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went with KYB struts and H+R lowering springs.. I can't for the life of me find spacers that will fit.. I understand I will probably need longer studs and I am okay with that, but I cannot stand the wheel well and wheel not being flush; huge pet peeve!

These ody's look so damn good with just a little bit of stance, nothing outrageous, but enough to make it stand out from the rest!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts